Graduation research project about using FRP for strengthening tubes

I am on my final year in civil engineering and I have to make my research project about using FRP for strengthening thin walled tubes. I need some help for getting my resources (Local Buckling, FRP , using FRP for strengthening tubes and to prevent local buckling)  to start writing ASAP.

Thanks

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

This is a materials science project. FRP tubes are mature products. Any number of them are freely available in the market. What is the specific research idea in this?

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

This is not about tubes. However, it does cover Civil engineering applications:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.avishkaar.cc/softwares/maker-studio?utm_source=promo&utm_medium=email_web&utm_campaign=AMS_Promo1
Only one month is left for cdac exam
Design News says:Join us today at 2:00 PM EDT for the start of this week’s course Machine Learning for Embedded Software Engineers.Artificial intelligence has long been a tool for developers...
MD&DI says: Decision Resources Group (DRG) released a new report today, "4 Crazy Medtech Innovations" that identifies four areas of medtech innovation that are forecasted to shake up the treatment...
How to possible find out job through cdac? I have pass-out in 2015.