Graduation project in Electrical Control as a production line

Hi everyone , Greating From Egypt , I am going to make a graduation project in Electrical Control as a production line ( PLC , AC - DC - Stepper Motors , Electronics and Mechanics ) also i need to join a robotic arm into the project , but i still have not a schematic or the processes yet , so if any one have a useful info about this topic please replay . thanks

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome to CE Adel. This is a non smoking zone. Only the discussions are hot and smokey.
    See if any of these are useful for robot arm::

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Adel
    Adel
    thanks sir , but what about the production line , Is there any useful info. ?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Many here can help you. But you have to provide more info on what the line is expected to produce, the processes involved and such information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone! I am Golbez from Manila! 😀 I am currently studying B.S. Computer Engineering at Polytechnic University of the Philippines. My interests? I love joining forums sites, meeting friends,...
A UK based sonar researcher has made a hand held ultrra sound device the size of a computer mouse that can link to a computer through a USB to show...
This article on pages 22 - 24 gives an introduction to capacitors used for motor starting and run, which may be of use to designers. https://digital.bnpmedia.com/publication/?i=127720&p=24
E4C (Engineering For Change) has arranged a free webinar on 18-10-2012. The tragedy of human development is that every year millions of people, mostly young children, die from preventable waterborne...
Married lady CEans and the rest, who may be planning to take the plunge can consider the option of parking their spice (spouses) at the nearest day care centre. You...