Graduation project based on lab-view

hello, I'm suppose to do a graduation project based on lab view with solar energy topic.
can any one help me out and give me some ideas about it? we already come up with sun detector solar panel, but we want to add some more futures to it. any other idea will be appreciate.
thanks

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey, see if this helps you...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As you are also going to use labview software and you have to interface your hardware with computer and using labview features you can show some graphs on demand or logging of generated supply data can be some addition to your project.
  • da_joker
    da_joker
    labVIEW project on solar energy........maybe explaining better will bring in some suggestion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me anything about Ma Sonka's algorithm? and about Marching Cubes algorithm? Both are used in Virtual Colonoscopy which again uses image processing techniques!
Here’s an idea that I have been fantasising about for a while but there is no real hint of it ever being realisable. I want to know if it’s possible...
We often hear or read the term CGI while browsing across the web. What is it really? Keeping first things first, we should know that "CGI" is a well accepted...
Why there is a difference in the rotation of blades in ceiling fan and table fan
Hey guys, what would be the shape of a stress strain curve for liquids?