Graduation and thesis in 'remote engineering'

Roy Langelaar
@roy-langelaar-tZKlJP โ€ข Oct 21, 2024

Hello everybody,

I want to graduate this year and write me thesis about 'remote engineering' (also known as online engineering) I am going to write a marketingplan voor this
#-Link-Snipped-#
Now i'm searching for some articles or literature about this subject and this kind of application. Who can help me??

Greetings a intern

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Apr 29, 2012

    Since the website you mentioned is in Dutch, it is not understandable to many. Could you share with us what that application is all about? It will help us find you some related articles.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Apr 29, 2012

    That link is broken. I used Google Translate to translate it.

  • Roy Langelaar

    @roy-langelaar-tZKlJP • May 2, 2012

    Sorry guys but you're right, i see the link was broken indeed. This is the good link #-Link-Snipped-#

    I have done my marked research and in my segmentation i created the following segments in RE (Remote Engineering):

    • Petrochemical industry
    • Infrastructure industry
    • Aviation industry
    • Energy industry
    • (construction) Building industry

    The product is at this moment not ATEX proof yet. So i'm concluding then the energy or infrastructure is one the best industries to penetrate. What do you think?
    And do you know any comparing products?