View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Grace San Juan
Grace San Juan • Jul 5, 2012

Grace - aspiring Instrumentation Engineer

Hi All! First of all, thank you for accepting me in this group. Pls call me Grace, I'm from the Philippines. I am a graduate of Electronics and Communications Engineering and currently work as Technnical Coordinator for an engineering consulting firm. The company I'm currently working with is giving me a chance to further explore my chances in the field of Instrumentation Engineering and why not.. I am actually searching for an Instrumentation reference book when I came across the Crazy Engineers. So here i am. 😀 I hope to be able to learn and contribute to the group.

May i take this opportunity to ask for the engineers humble opinion or recommendation of a good book in Instrumentation which will be helpful for me?

thanks everyone!
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 5, 2012
Welcome, Grace 😀 It's always good to see CEans joining in from Philippines. We look forward to having you as an active member here 😀

Post your query here -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/forums/industrial-instrumentation-control.100/
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Jul 5, 2012
Grace San Juan We would love to hear more from you. Keep visiting the community often and contribute in whichever way you can. Welcome to CE world.
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Jul 5, 2012
Welcome to CE.

Share this content on your social channels -