Grace - aspiring Instrumentation Engineer

Hi All! First of all, thank you for accepting me in this group. Pls call me Grace, I'm from the Philippines. I am a graduate of Electronics and Communications Engineering and currently work as Technnical Coordinator for an engineering consulting firm. The company I'm currently working with is giving me a chance to further explore my chances in the field of Instrumentation Engineering and why not.. I am actually searching for an Instrumentation reference book when I came across the Crazy Engineers. So here i am. 😀 I hope to be able to learn and contribute to the group.

May i take this opportunity to ask for the engineers humble opinion or recommendation of a good book in Instrumentation which will be helpful for me?

thanks everyone!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome, Grace 😀 It's always good to see CEans joining in from Philippines. We look forward to having you as an active member here 😀

Post your query here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We would love to hear more from you. Keep visiting the community often and contribute in whichever way you can. Welcome to CE world.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How I Braved Anu Aunty & Co-Founded A Million Dollar Company - by Varun Agrawal seems to be quite famous among engineering grads. I've just began reading the book and...
Name:Achyutananda Sahu *Engineering Trade:MCA Location:BHUBANESWAR,ODISHA,INDIA *Occupation:STUDENT Work Experience: NO *Hobbies & Interests: INTERNET SURFING,SEEING TV NEWS *Aim in life: SOFTWARE ENGINEER *I joined CrazyEngineers because: ONE DAY SEE YOUR WEBSITE...
Debates over the content and censorship of these forms of media have become increasingly prominent as mass production and communication technologies have enabled books, songs and images to be circulated...
As we know in trim fixture for cutting parts vacuum is used to hold the part, but i want to know how much area is sufficient or how we decide...
i want to do a innovative project based on ARM. any ideas pls...