GPS signals to be strengthened via Garmin GLO GPS receiver

garmin

It has often been a problem is many smartphones regarding the weak GPS signal reception. Garmin comes up with a new gadget to empower the GPS signals via their new product that is a portable GPS receiver that can be used with smartphones including Android gadgets, IPhone etc. These phones can connect to the device via Bluetooth and can enjoy the strong GPS signals. It is set to come put in market in August for $99. Garmin also has a special mount on this device for pilots and that is expected to reach a price of $129

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been wondering how much would be the overall cost of producing 1 liter of petrol. I've no clue what kind of processing is done on raw oil extracted from...
The more I learn about the topic of 'money' the more I get convinced that 'Money' system is a 'fraud' by crooks. So just thought of collecting views on this...
Just stumbled upon Taxation in Switzerland: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Switzerland . It's quite amazing that Swiss people don't pay so many taxes. That makes me wonder - if Switzerland can survive without collecting...
i m doing B Tech I.T.in walchand college of engg.,sangli in third year.
tell me under which course i have to choose my project related to instrumentation