GPRS videophone

according 2 my info i think that the hardware prototype of mobile videophone is a failure.........
bt i dnt knowhow far this is true......
can any one hlp me with this??????plz.............
if it is possible i wanna do my project on this topic...........
plz pass some info...........
i am counting on u..........

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Are you referring to the University of Queensland abstract - #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    We can help you with your project if you tell us the details. Where are you stuck at?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have you collected any documents for this project then you can share it with us.

PS:- Please Please Please Do not use SMS texts on forum.
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Are you referring to the University of Queensland abstract - #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    We can help you with your project if you tell us the details. Where are you stuck at?
    actually i want to know whether it is implementable or not???????if it is implementable are you familiar with this topic......please reply fast.......i need your guidance......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know that Apple is always very secretive about how it's iPhone goes through the production line. Even seeing photos of the Foxconn Zhengzhou plant are a rare commodity....
Guys, a real-looking photograph outs the following tech specs for the upcoming game console from Sony - the mighty Play Station 4. I don't know whether the document attached is...
Hi frndz I m Vivek kumar ,a student of computer science engineering at bhubaneswar. I love programming and desperate to learn as much as i can.And i hope i would...
why we are use in multiple of 11 kv in transmission
shud i prefer college over stream or stream over college.......for doing engineering