GPRS based digital energy meter billing monitoring system..

I Want To Send Data From Digital Energy Meter to GPRS Modem Sender Side and Then GPRS Modem will Send that Data to Internet Cloud..From internet Cloud i will Receive Data through GPRS Modem Receiver Side.
Problem is That How I Will Interface Energy Meter With GPRS Sender Side..Which Micro-controller Will Be Used...And How I Will Program.
Kindly Help.
:-(
my e mail

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    hi

i am not acorss the lectrical part of your question, but I think for short messages like what you mentioned, GPRS based mobiel phone trasmitter ans reciever models can be used,
    I leave the rest of integration to electriconics engineers here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apart from training, I keep hearing from the 3rd year engineers that they have joined some or the other class, where they will learn how to perform well in aptitude...
The news of Osama Bin Laden's Death is making headlines all over the world media today. Osama was one of the biggest terrorists and his death is surely creates a...
hello friends, today i got a crazy idea of commenting on others signatures we are giving comments and likes to others post then why can't we comment on others signatures...
What do you think people? How can we call Osama a terrorist? He gave up his *millions* for the sake of his own people. If he was really a greedy...
Sandeep Rajagopal Information Technology Mumbai Student interested in new softs, technos ,inventions discoveries I joined CrazyEngineers because: To meet,interact,debate,learn with Engineers in the CE Family