Govind Tiwari Website: Designing Excellence! http://govindtiwari.blogspot.com/

Govind Tiwari is now a trending topic on twitter for the awesome website (blog) he's created on the blogspot. The blog has lots of dancing icons, flashing Govind Tiwari's image and videos. Visit the website and check it out on your own.

Do let us know what you think about Govind Tiwari Website ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: Does this tell you that marketing doesn't really require great design? ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The website rules!

The guy has either got self-obsession problem or he has unknowingly bought himself a superb marketing strategy. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @AKD: I will go with the second one. ๐Ÿ˜€ Market strategy!
    The blog rocks!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜€ my name is akhil am a student of b tech in civil engineering
New capabilities within Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.1 increase the usability and flexibility of the product by introducing a powerful new virtual machine cloning facility, enhanced large system support, improved remote...
Adobe recently announced that it has acquired EchoSign. Echosign is a provider of electronic signature and signature automation tools. It's clear that Adobe wants to electronic signature technology to its...
After HTC Flyer, the new tablet from HTC which is, I believem temporarily named 'Puccini' is going to be in the market soon. HTC Puccini is a 10 inch tablet....
Scribd has launched a new app today called Float to enhance the mobile reading experience for users. It's a combination of Flipboard, Instapaper, and a filtered Twitter feed You select...