Government of India starts a new apporch in solar subsidy.

AS we know the mentioned by govt of India on solar subsidy to full fill the concept as mentioned on site as, The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission was launched on the 11th January, 2010 by the Prime Minister. The Mission has set the ambitious target of deploying 20,000 MW of grid connected solar power by 2022 is aimed at reducing the cost of solar power generation in the country through (i) long term policy; (ii) large scale deployment goals; (iii) aggressive R&D; and (iv) domestic production of critical raw materials, components and products, as a result to achieve grid tariff parity by 2022. Mission will create an enabling policy framework to achieve this objective and make India a global leader in solar energy
PDF
central given about 20% and state govt are plane to proved other 20% so total 40% subsidy for home purpose as been implementing in coming days..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is an internship report ? what does it actually say? Can anybody just give me some tips to prepare a good internship report.
Hi! I need the solution of "Integrated Electronics by Jacob Millman & Christos C. Halkias" book so please help me.
Engineers at Swinburne University Of Technology have developed an optical computing technology that would allow storing of about 10.6 years of HD-TV video on a single disc aka nearly a...
Hi, I am doing an year long internship at a software company. Now they are asking my PAN card number for tax deduction. As I am not an Employee or...
As according to zigbee standards we heard for 2.4GHz,852MHz and lesser rate of frequencies as RF transceivers in communication for several applictions.here is the first 1GHz zigbee module adaptive Network...