Got job offer by automation company, should I accept it?

I am a fresher . I have done DASDM course by CDAC. 3 months internship was there in plan. So as of now i have done my internship in an automation testing company. Now the company wants me to join as an employee.Salary they offer is very less and as my course will offer me more jobs should i go for testing or give a try at other company calls??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    farah shaikh
    I am a fresher . I have done DASDM course by CDAC. 3 months internship was there in plan. So as of now i have done my internship in an automation testing company. Now the company wants me to join as an employee.Salary they offer is very less and as my course will offer me more jobs should i go for testing or give a try at other company calls??
    Unless the company that's offering you job isn't asking you to sign a bond; you should accept the offer and wait for other opportunities. If you aren't very keen on joining the company and are confident that there will be more opportunities; you might want to negotiate your salary.

However, be aware of the risk involved. You need to be absolutely sure that there will be more job offers coming to you in near future. The safe bet would be to not sign a bond with the employer and keep looking for job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Kaustubh, Its been almost 1.5 years since I have been working in an MNC. I have always been interested in learning new tech and doing some interesting stuff but...
Hello everyone, I need a very imp career advice.I have completed my be from extc in which I had no interest.honestly I didn't knew of my interest until I completed...
After graduating as a Civil Engineer from IIT Roorkee in the year 2010, Shubham Goyal started working in the O&M department at BHEL. After 3 years there, Shubham shifted jobs...
The idea of a fully customizable smartphone started when the Dutch designer Dave Hakkens introduced the concept of PhoneBlocks in 2013 to minimize e-waste and asked the world to support...
While we scream in support of 21st century and its advancements, we must not forget that to emerge as one of the greatest nations in terms of technology and communication,...