Google's New Office In Tel-Aviv, Israel (Photos)

Google makes a ton of money through online advertisements and it invests it in the right place so that their employees feel great about working at Google's offices. The company's launched a new office in Tel-Aviv, Israel, where it does research on most of their existing and upcoming products.

Check out few photos of their latest office. It's spread across 7 floors and features a new theme on each of them. Feel jealous about Googlers by comparing their office to yours ☕ .

(Clicking on the thumbnails will open bigger version of the pictures) -

googletelaviv-28googletelaviv-29googletelaviv-27googletelaviv-40googletelaviv-33googletelaviv-32googletelaviv-18

Replies

• Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Nice one. Google always keep their employee happy...
    Facebook has also started building similar kind of offices now a days.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's right. From my personal experience, work environment matters a lot when it comes to employee productivity.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My decision to quit IT was taken during a meeting that I badly wanted to escape. The managers, I've noticed, are unnaturally obsessed about conducting meetings - which 99% of...
The latest update from NASA Curiosity team is that the rover has drilled the Red Planet to find traces of water. It has completed drilling (for the first time by...
Harvard University has developed a soft 'exploding robot' that's capable of jumping to 30 times its body height. The 3-legged robot made up of silicone and is filled with oxygen...
hi frds give me the me the method for change the acess of pen drive hi have tried following method but unuseful. Registry method safe mode dos box formating and...
Hello Guys, Me Safia & Want to do Robotics engineering in good college in India...Can you tell me which is the best engineering colleges in India for robotics??? Help me...