Google's new feature!!

Hi Ceans,

I recently came accross a new feature in gmail and its really amazing and thought of sharing it with you guys!!

Google has been recently bringing up new features and they are really brilliant!! this time they have come up with a new feature in gmail called gmail motion. just Goto GMAIL and you will see the working and new feature as shown in the screen shot bellow:

Screenshot

And the best part is they have explained how it works!! just hit on learn more and you will also get the option to install the new feature just hit install and you can use the feature!!

Hope you enjoy the new feature from google as I did ๐Ÿ˜‰

-Arvind

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Dont forget to comment and discuss about this new google feature !!

-Arvind
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @slashfear: We've discussed a similar thread in Chillax section. Take a look there.
    A VoiCE post about this feature in place too: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    But its a prank yaar
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    April Fool Prank ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Google tried fooling us but we people are also very smart. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    @ABRAKADABRA - my bad ๐Ÿ˜” I dint see the previous thread or else I would not posted a duplicate thread ๐Ÿ˜”

-Arvind
  • hitesh2008
    hitesh2008
    It is a april fool technolgy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On 31st march at 8:29 pm the 500 MW plant at khaparkheda was synchronised and produced 82 MW. this is a boon to the people as it will meet the...
im a student in electrical course. [IMG]https://twitpic.com/4fxrcf[/IMG] i cant understand the circuit given to me.. the function of the transistor, the NAND gate and why they placing the capacitor and...
I need to plot a Stribeck curve for a lubricant over all regimes of lubrication. I have access to a pin/ball on disk machine. However, in most literature pin on...
Lapping is a surface finishing process used to give a surface finish to articles. It is essentially an abrading process. Very less material can be removed from this process only...