Google's I am Feeling Lucky Tricks

Hello guys,

You know that there are lots of things you can do with google rather than just searching!

Recently i found one of the craziest, coolest google trick ever!

This trick will work only if we hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button on Google homepage.

The trick is if you write some keyword and click the ‘I’m feeling lucky” button on the google homepage then a complete new modified google web page matching to your keyword will be displayed!

Please do check all these! You,ll be amazed!

Go to google.com and type the keyword and hit ' I'm Feeling Lucky' Button and then see what happens!

Here are my top 10 'keywords' :-
1. Google Gravity
2. Google Sphere
3. Google Pacman
4. Epic Google
5. Rainbow Google
6. Google Mirror
7. Google Loco
8. Google Gothic
9. Google Easter Eggs
10. Google Hacker...many more.

And if you come across any new keyword(s) please share.

Please share your fun experience by replying to this thread! Thank you!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good ones.

Try "Google Chuck Norris" and hit I'm feeling lucky. LOL..
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Google gravity is the best among all
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    silverscorpion
    good ones.

Try "google chuck norris" and hit i'm feeling lucky. Lol..
    lol...............
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    This is looking very nice, but I want to clear something here that these are different sites who made pages like this. Is these pages are created by google are some other one?
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    jcksn
    This is looking very nice, but I want to clear something here that these are different sites who made pages like this. Is these pages are created by google are some other one?
    i am quoting from Google.
    "The "I'm Feeling LuckyTM" button automatically takes you to the first web page returned for your query.An "I'm Feeling Lucky" search means less time searching for web pages and more time looking at them."
    The "I'm Feeling lucky" search automatically takes u to the first page returned after u search!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    jcksn
    These are not from Google. Some others have created such pages, and they occupy the top spot in the respective Google searches. So, when you click on I'm feeling lucky, it takes you to the first page in the search result.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    try 'google shiny' ...
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    That was indeed one of the coolest Google trick! 😛
    And Google Gravity and Google Chuck Norris were fantastic.. ;-)
  • satya111
    satya111
    I am using Google from last 8 years, even I spent 16 hours on Internet but its really shy feeling for me that I haven't used "I am feeling Lucky" before.....really thanks for such information.

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    ya i also read the following line at google...
    The "I'm Feeling lucky" search automatically takes u to the first page returned after u search!
    but i can not get its meaning...........will anyone clear this for me.........
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    Deepika Bansal
    ya i also read the following line at google...
    but i can not get its meaning...........will anyone clear this for me.........
    suppose u enter 'Hello' in Google Search, it searches for hello and displays many pages containing the phrase 'hello'..
    if u use 'I'm Feeling Lucky', it will also search for pages, but will display the most relevant or the FIRST page from the search....
    so instead of clicking 'Search' and clicking the first page from your search, u can click 'Im Feeling Lucky'.
    -Sam 😁
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    They are cool tricks but i have seen google pacman before while they were commemorating the game. Maybe these are the many variations that google uses to commemorate events.
  • themask
    themask
    Pacman really nice
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    try "Google Rajni"
  • Divy Shah
    Divy Shah
    try "Lol Limewire"
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Very nice!
  • vinci
    vinci
    all are really fantastic .I really enjoyed a lot .thanks and keep posting such tricks 😁
  • vinci
    vinci
    1)Open google.com, Type search in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button.
    2)Open google.com, Type Annoying Google in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button.
    3)Open google.com, Type Google Hacker in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button. How google will look if it was made by a hacker.
  • Paul.
    Paul.
    Google Chuck Norris is the best ! I really like it 😀
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    By using "I'm Lucky" feature, do we really feel lucky? 😕
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Try "tilt" and hit Google search😎
  • vinci
    vinci
    rkvasan68
    Try "tilt" and hit Google search😎
    google looks good 😀
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Google is Awesome!😒

google

also type 'Recursion' and hit search.😉
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    try "google love"
    and search for love😉
  • ysr shk
    ysr shk
    ‎20 Awesome Google Tricks :
    1. Type “let it snow” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (awesome snow effect)
    2. Type “google gravity” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (things start falling down)
    3. Type “elggog” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (amazing mirror effect)
    4. Type “do a barrel roll” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (a nice barrel roll attempted)
    5. Type “who’s awesome” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    6. Type “tilt” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (webpage in 3D)
    7. Type “who is the cutest” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (cute reviewed)
    8. Type “google loco” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (someone starts moving)
    9. Type “lol limewire” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (awesome picture)
    10. Type “epic google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    11. Type “rainbow google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    12. Type “annoying google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    13. Type “google pacman” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    14. Type “google heart page” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    15. Type “google magic” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    16. Type “google (color name)” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    17. Type “epic box” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    18. Type “sexy snape” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    19. Type “google sphere” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
    20. Type “weenie google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is shared memory? any one could explain about the shared memory cleary please.............
This is thread to discuss the Indo-Aussi Test Series October 2010. -CB
Discuss Medal hopes, Medal won and current status for CWG - 2010 in this thread. -CB
hi, In c whenever dynamic memory allocation functions (eg:malloc) are used ,memory is allocated in heap , but whether this is a virtual memory or secondary memory ? plz reply
hi, In C whenever memory is allocated dynamically (eg:malloc), the memory allocated is heap memory , but is this a virtual memory or secondary memory? plz reply