Google's Going Crazy On CrazyEngineers!

In the past, Google would pick up our posts and articles within 5-10 minutes after they were created. But now, looks like either Google's upgraded their servers or has began loving CE more. See -

Screen Shot 2013-07-01 at 9.55.26 PM

...it just captured one of our posts in just 22 seconds! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    CE up for some more interesting and also some fame pulling time

USERS all Around the World Be PROUD of being a CEan
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Now it knows where better quality will be there....

But it's really surprising..๐Ÿ˜’

๐Ÿ‘
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Im glad googling "list of free engineering software" still leads to my old thread ๐Ÿ˜›

Though that list still needs some urgent updating.. any volunteers?
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Its heartening ๐Ÿ˜ to know that the world is looking up to (and very rapidly at that ) a family of crazy people for inspiration.๐Ÿ˜ Cool..super cool.๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ash
    Im glad googling "list of free engineering software" still leads to my old thread ๐Ÿ˜›

Though that list still needs some urgent updating.. any volunteers?
    I'm IN many of your great threads need some treatment. Have to update links in your posts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the potential ways to win this event? How to remove the Moderator's and ADMINISTRATOR's dominance in the competition? How to delay the responses from other CEans to be...
After months of speculation, Nokia has agreed to buy out Siemens' stake in Nokia Siemens Networks for US$2.22 billion. With the rise of cost competing vendors Huawei & ZTE and...
CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO FIND INTERNATIONAL JORNALS RELATED TO PISTONLESS PUMB.
some inventors have created a unique gesture recognition armband to control devices simply by moving your hands..it is named as MYO arm band.. you may think already there is such...
CrazyEngineers came up with one more great interview for you,of a CEan who has been with us for very longtime, a CEan who has seen the transition of CE. So,...