Google+ & Your World: Your Profiles In Suggested Results

Google+ has just announced that the Google search engine will display people's Google+ profiles in the suggested results dropdown. Twitter is obviously frustrated because earlier twitter profiles would show up on the top page.

Do you think it's a good move by Google to show Google+ profiles as 'suggested' result?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon this amazing video on labnol.org that gives step by step instructions to auto-forward all the emails in your gmail account to specific email addresses. I think it's...
Check out this link: https://www.iimk.ac.in/admissionpackage2012/PDFstage1/ All the best! 👍
hey guys, i am in my 4th year (ECE) and have my main project selection now so i am planning to go with the project "Wireless Industrial Security Robot with...
Google has introduced a finalised deal to help increase usage of its Google+ in India. Users of the social network will now be able to log into the service for...
I’m wondering that do you have trouble to convert PDF-based CAD drawings into .dxf format and even .dwg format. Here I made a small demo about this to share with...