Google TV to be announced in few hours

Its being rumored that Google will announce Google TV (Called Smart TV) in next few hours at Google I/O. Google has partnered with SONY, INTEL & LOGITECH to launch new platform.

Source: Proof That Google TV Will Make Its Debut Tomorrow • TechCrunch

What are your guesses about Google TV? What will it do?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I would rather appreciate the GB internet what would be provided by Google, unless I know what exactly can a smart TV do or capable of doing, I can only kinda speculate it must have something to do with internet based services 😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you want an email attachment alternative, look at Droopy; a cool Python script that lets your receive large files from your friends by turning your computer into a mini-server....
hey people, I use mobile broadband internet . Though itouch access internet within a given wi-fi hotspot, I was wondering if I can make my itouch access internet through my...
i completed my b.tech in eee give suggestion for doing a particular job & their opertunities
I just got the news that Nagpur University engineering results have been declared. Congratulations to all the successful candidates, welcome to engineers club 😀
Hello CEans, - Are you trying to figure out your future career and don't know where to start? - Are you concerned about the difference of opinion between you and...