Google Testing Voice Search For Desktop Web Search Tool

Google has added voice commands to its desktop Web search tool for some international users.

With Google’s voice search you’re now free to speak it, if your computer detects you have a microphone. This can be especially helpful for long strings of words, or when you don’t know the exact spelling of a word. If the feature isn’t enabled for you by default in Chrome, you can #-Link-Snipped-# in the Chrome Web Store if you’re eager to try voice search out for yourself.

[video=youtube;MQnZe_Iggx0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQnZe_Iggx0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

If you are trying it out, let us know the review!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The campus placements season is on and I'm curious to know whether there are any crazy engineers who're opting out of campus placements to start your own ventures. I know...
I was shocked to see the news in Times of India that Facebook has offered Rs. 45 lakh salary to NIT Warangal Student graduating in 2012. I also thought of...
Facebook's BoltJS is Fast, Robust and Powerful UI framework written entirely in JavaScript and runs in Browser. This means you won't need backend processing and everything runs in your browser....
Cellphone secret codes
Roland has launched their new synthesizer and it looks quite awesome! I obtained the following technical specifications from Roland's official website - Roland U.S. - JUPITER-80: Synthesizer The new synthesizer...