Google SPOT Programming Language

Google Spot programming language is coming! While there's not much of information available about it online, what we know is Google has filed for a patent at USPTO: #-Link-Snipped-# for the SPOT and the related domains indicate 'spotlang' and other similar domains. We can therefore conclude that Google's announcing SPOT programming language soon.

One thing I know for sure is that SPOT will be aimed at speedy execution of stuff - and I'm also guessing that it will be web-centric 😀 . I wish to know what are CEans expectations from Google's new programming language. How'd you like it to be different from existing programming languages?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, As Eid is around here in a day or 2.But still here in my office its in doubt,whether its today or tommorow. In fact I am waiting for a...
Google has added voice commands to its desktop Web search tool for some international users. With Google’s voice search you’re now free to speak it, if your computer detects you...
The campus placements season is on and I'm curious to know whether there are any crazy engineers who're opting out of campus placements to start your own ventures. I know...
I was shocked to see the news in Times of India that Facebook has offered Rs. 45 lakh salary to NIT Warangal Student graduating in 2012. I also thought of...
Facebook's BoltJS is Fast, Robust and Powerful UI framework written entirely in JavaScript and runs in Browser. This means you won't need backend processing and everything runs in your browser....