Google Search Brings Relationship Based Voice Commands For Android Users

Google search now allows relationship based voice commands for Android users. All you need to do is save the contact with its relationship to the user and then you are ready to make a call or message directly via voice command. The Mountain View based tech-giant confirmed on its Google+ page the new update of Google search with voice recognition feature which allows users to search using voice commands. Consider for example a command like “Call Dad” - This will automatically make a phone call to dad which has been saved in the contact list. And if it is not saved in the contact list it will automatically ask user to set it up immediately. So, user will be able to select the right contact very quickly and efficiently.

Google search

Currently Google Voice Search includes relationships with - mother, father, cousin, brother, sister, wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend etc. with the promise that they will include few more to it within coming days. In addition to this, Google is also coming up with many new features like time-to-leave, Google play Newsstand. The time to leave feature allows user to set a reminder which will allow user to set a reminder which will notify user the place where the user should be at a particular time. This will help the user to plan accordingly. This reminder is available in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese and Russian languages. Another feature- Google play NewsStand will make the Headlines come to front screen with a sub feature called ‘mini card’ which helps user to quickly access the headlines.

How would you like to access such a features? Share your thoughts with us in comments.

Replies

• Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Google is significantly improving their voice recognition....
    I'm huge fan of Google Now app, for its voice recognition feature.
  • Chinmay Joshi
    Chinmay Joshi
    Ya seriously..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Regional smartphone and tablet manufacturer Micromax Informatics Limited has put up its new dirt cheap 7-inch Android Jelly Bean tablet up for sale on its official store. The Micromax Funbook...
Most of the engineering students on our community are trying to study for some or the other exam. If you talk around the group you will find that a lot...
It may sound like a science fiction but with the support from National Science Foundation (NSF), Bio-medical engineer Bin He and his team at the University Of Minnesota have created...
hey guys anyone seeing my post please reply.. i couldnt find any place to post my queries or threads. just show me the option where i can post..
On CrazyEngineers, every member can follow other member. We believe we should add more usefulness to the feature. How do you like the idea of receiving a notification / alert...