Google & Robots - The Beginning Of New Era?

Google's Andy Rubin, the man who gave Android to the world has a new project to handle at Google; and boy, it's very interesting. Andy Rubin is focusing all his technical skills, creativity, attention and energies on robots - the next big thing we can expect from Google. Of course, Amazon isn't the only company that will get all the attention from the world for their flying drones.

It's not clear what will Google do with robots and how the robots figure into Google's master plan of world domination. Google's Larry Page strictly believes in freeing up humans from repetitive tasks that don't need human abilities. For example, cleaning houses and floors is already being done by robots.

This discussion is dedicated to all the thoughts, ideas and opinions on what could Google bring to the bots that we haven't seen before. More interestingly, how'd Google its lead and know-how in web searches to robots?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An update:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Joke ( humour ) about card issued by govt Operator : "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut . May I have your..." Customer: "Heloo, can I order.." Operator : "Can...
The Dual-Screen Android smartphone called the YotaPhone is finally here. We first saw its debut at the Consumer Electronics Show 2013 and now it is all set to launch in...
USB 3.0 promoter group specifications for next generation of USB (3.1) have been released and it looks like it's going to be a lot more advanced than the current generation...
Persistent Venture Fund, an initiative by Pune based Persistent Systems Limited will fund promising startups in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Computing domain. The target for the fund will be...
Hi guy's, Does someone know something about this standard ? I'm trying to find out about an Azerbaijan standard who refers to snow load Thank's