Google Realtime Search

Google will start listing real time information from various sources like tweets, blog posts, and also information from sources like MySpace and yes, even Facebook. Other Google partners include FriendFeed, Jaiku, and Indenti.ca.

Google said it's got over billion sources to get real time information for its search engine.

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Sounds great

but then this will increase a lot more load to their servers as this is going to be huge huge amount of data every second there are countless number of tweets, shares on facebook or any other social network

Waiting to see how they interface it..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, CE's why '@' is necessary in email id's.. can't we use any other symbols apart from @ symbol.. If any one know the reasons please give a brief description...
I wonder if someone know from where I can get a business or personal web packages, email packages or domain registration at one place with smart utilities. Hosting Company must...
i have the software if you are interested but i need the crack of petrel 2009.1 or 2009.2, no problem to share it
The past few days have this topic lit up the fire across the board of educational institutions and is boggling the minds of lakhs of MBA aspirants But then which...
Hi I am a student of IT having interested in embedded systems. I have tighten up my concepts of electronics including microprocessors and microcontrollers.I want to work in ISRO in...