Google Presents 1Gbps Internet Service

Google is on it's path of excellence. It has introduced 1Gbps Internet service and TV service in Kanas City allowing the users to search live channels, Netflix, YouTube, recorded shows and tens of thousands of hours of on-demand programming . This project, to build an experimental broadband internet using fiber optic communication is called as 'Google Fiber'. Google had announced last year that Kanas City, Kanas would be the first one to experience the service. Later the plan was extended to Kanas City, Missouri metropolitan area. On 26th July, another announcement was out that introduced a fiber optic television service in Kanas city. Installation can finally start in September.
Google assures that the speed would be 100 times faster than the average American broadband speed. Google will provide bi-directional connectivity and the residents of Kanas City, Kanas and Kansas City, Missouri can pre register at #-Link-Snipped-#.
All the interested ones can have a look at the cost of the plan :
[​IMG]

Google Fiber includes such features to record eight TV shows at a time and store up to 500 hours of high definition programming.
The Network Box enables you to access google Fiber all over your home by directly connecting to one of the four 1 Gbps Ethernet ports, or by accessing the high speed Wi-Fi.
As Google says it 'Experience the Internet like never before. Instant downloads. Crystal clear HDTV. And endless possibilities.'

image clicked from Google Fiber

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is Jaspal, signing in from Dehradun, India. I want to ask a question about mech engineering - It is : what is pmm first and second kind of machine?...
Hi am doing a project on 'Equialization of mimo - ofdm systems' confused from where to start . my main idea is to reduce mutipath fading and to cancel out...
Hello, I am Naveen Regi hailing from New Delhi currently pursuing B.tech in Electronics and Communications from Poornima College. I am very passionate about music and I play the guitar,...
CEans, CrazyEngineers VoiCE is now being served over an industry leading content delivery network. What's a Content Delivery Network (CDN) ? A CDN ensures that the content is delivered to...
Dear Friends, Here I am Hudabia FArooq, I have completed my Electronics Engineering in 2010. I want to utilize my degree now and want to do job for my CV...