Google Powered HP Chromebook 11 Launched, Price & Specs Go Live At Sale

The Chromebook Pixel offered the best hardware to run the Chrome OS but its $1500 price made it a bitter pill to swallow for most Chrome OS fans. To make sure that users get a more affordable yet sturdy alterative, HP has unveiled the new HP Chromebook 11. The Chromebook 11 as you have guessed has 11.6 inch display with 16:9 aspect ratio and 1366 x 768 pixels resolution. The screen offers 300 nit brightness and viewing angles of 176 degrees. The Chromebook 11 has a magnesium chassis and it incorporates a fan less design that ensures silent operation. Before we proceed to the tech specs, we would like to direct your attention to a few design tweaks that we liked. For starters it does not have vents for the speakers as they have been placed under the keyboard. Next, while you are travelling with your Chromebook 11 you do not have to carry an extra charger because it can be charged micro-USB charger, the one you use to charge up your tablet or smartphone. Finally the weight, it weighs just 1.04kgs which is way lighter than other laptops.

HP Chromebook 11 1

The Chromebook 11 is powered by a Samsung Exynos 5250 GAIA application processor with 2 GB of RAM and comes with a 16GB Solid State Drive. It has a VGA webcam, two USB 2.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0, Dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n and a micro-SIM slot for 3G and 4G/LTE models. HP claims that the Chromebook 11 will last for 6 hours on a single charge. In association with Google, HP has also thrown in a couple of goodies like free 100 GB Google Drive cloud storage for two years, 60-day free trial of Google Play Music All Access and 12 free sessions of GoGo Inflight Internet. For the meanwhile it is just on sale in the US for $279 (17,245 INR) and will be arriving in other countries by the end of this year.

For more on the HP Chromebook 11, we advise the following links: #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# and Hands on Coverage at #-Link-Snipped-#.

HP Chromebook 11 2

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A common application for an HRSG is in a combined-cycle power station, where hot exhaust from a gas turbine is fed to an HRSG to generate steam which in turn...
The ability of a reciprocating internal combustion engine to empty and fill its cylinder efficiency is fundamental to its successful operation. The intake and the exhaust operation of the engine...
For avoiding rash driving of the drivers we have to provide safety systems with in the vehicles mainly for 4-wheelers. We can make this by using sensors and electronic circuits,...
I have basic doubt in nomenclature we generally use terms nuclear and thermal power separately but according to me the thermal energy of nuclear reaction is used in nuclear power...
I'm seeking suggestions on what are the best ways to send money from India to abroad. While I'd be sending money to France, I want to have suggestions on most...