Google posts finalists in Great Ideas contest

Google has posted the finalists in their Great Ideas contest.
#-Link-Snipped-#

I find the topics are disappointing. They are too general and vague. The most concrete category is landmine removal. But the ideas that inspired it don't sound practical.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    All the ideas are looking interesting to me ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice. I believe the topics were vague on purpose though. After all, they are just ideas to serve as an outline for later development, and certainly not restricted to the suggestions that inspired them.

Why don't we start our own discussions on those ideas and introduce more practical solutions? That would certainly be a contribution to this project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This debate topic is inspired from one of the ideas shortlisted by Google in its Project 10 to 100. The idea says make the government more transparent. I've been thinking...
Google is celebrating 11[sup]th[/sup] birthday today ( September 27, 2009) with a new doodle - ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ HaPpy Birthday Google! Keep Rocking! PS: From today onwards, be easy on our personal...
CEans, I was surfing through few of the forums and found out that the posts / members ratio of CE is very poor. There are forums where ~800 members have...
Hi๐Ÿ˜Ž, I am now doing my 4th year in Telecommunication. My final year project going to start soon, i need a topic for my fyp. I am looking for the...
Can anyone tell me how to improve mileage in bikes?