Google offers daily updates on trends

google has started offering a new tool to spot what's searched and what's not!
Google Hot Trends combines elements of Zeitgeist and Trends -- two existing Google products that give a glimpse into Web search habits, but only in retrospect based on weeks-old data.
Hot Trends, a list of the current top-100 fastest-rising search trends, will be refreshed several times daily, using data from millions of Google Web searches conducted up to an hour before each update, the company said.
What's hot and what's not will be knowable to the masses in ways pioneering social philosophers could never have imagined.
plus this thing is region specific classified among 7o nations throughout the world
check this reuters article out:What's hot? Google offers daily updates on trends | Reuters

😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Enthusiastic Engineers, Greetings. A website dedicated for VLSI chip designers has information regarding chip design flows/architectural thoughts/ some tips and toes what Designers need to keep in mind while...
Hi all, Wat will be the use of delegates other than asynchronus execution of a function.........???? - daya
hi i am bhanu prakash maiya from indore in 2nd year of ECE i want to do summer traning to gain some experience plz suggest me some bhanu
Hi, I am a software professional, simultaneously preparing for the MBA. I plan to appear in CAT and few other examinations this year. During my preparation, I came across this...
Hello, CEans! i am using Windows XP Professional and my system configuration was D94GZIS with 3Ghz Dual core processor and having 1GB of RAM and 160GB (SATA) Seagate HDD and...