Google NIIT Web Academy Launched In India

Google and NIIT have teamed up to launch the 'Web Academy' to make the young professionals aware of Google's services, offerings and technology. The main aim of this training program is to make the professionals reach out to a larger audience. The course will be delivered through NIIT centers all over India.

The course is a 60 hour program and includes different modules including -
  • Basics of Gmail (seriously?) and enhancing productivity with Google Apps
  • Using Google Tools to create online presence
  • Promoting website and driving website through Google Adwards program, tracking your web's performance with Google Analytics and monetizing your website with Google Adsense.
Google and NIIT will offer a joint certification. Looking at the course contents, the course is definitely aimed at those who are very new to the Internet and have little knowledge of how the things on web work.
If anyone of you attends this program, please share your views about the course and the benefit it offers.
Site: エックスサーバー サーバー初期ページ

Replies

• Rohanz21
    Rohanz21
    Seems very interesting. Will the training be conducted by NIIT faculties or the responsibility will be taken by Google?
  • max0077
    max0077
    The_Big_K
    Google and NIIT have teamed up to launch the 'Web Academy' to make the young professionals aware of Google's services, offerings and technology. The main aim of this training program is to make the professionals reach out to a larger audience. The course will be delivered through NIIT centers all over India.

• Promoting website and driving website through Google Adwards program, tracking your web's performance with Google Analytics and monetizing your website with Google Adsense.
    Google and NIIT will offer a joint certification. Looking at the course contents, the course is definitely aimed at those who are very new to the Internet and have little knowledge of how the things on web work.

If anyone of you attends this program, please share your views about the course and the benefit it offers.
    Site: エックスサーバー サーバー初期ページ
    #-Link-Snipped-# don't know about this course but i did Google power searching course back in oct 2012 . the power searching course was conducted by Google and it was 6 online class course which was taken by a very senior member{very old too} of google .one have to pass in mid class assessment and post class assessment with 75% of marks to get the certificate by google. I got 100% in both the assessments though it was very easy for daily internet users. Good thing about this certification is that if once you are done with this course ,you'll be in top 10% efficient searchers in the world and one last thing it was completely free of cost...
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I also did Google power searching with 100% 😀
    These programs are nothing but just overview and most of the things are available on youtube for free.
    Cost of NIIT program is not given.☕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Present education system, is not in the right path. Online learning is becoming popular that students can obtain bachelor's and master's degrees, and it also provides certificates in certain fields....
hey im new here pls help me
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Doing into my final year of a level 3 btec course in electrical engineering and I need to find a project to do for a part of the course. Please...
Just joined the site hopefully I'll get some good answer in response to my questions.