Google-Nightmare to our privacy?

The Google Master Plan:
[video=youtube;NFIIy2zbZyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFIIy2zbZyY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Just check out this video and post your comments below.

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good one!!

Privacy is really a growing concern in today's web sphere..
    But after all this, we can't really exist without accessing the internet or without providing at least some data about ourselves, our preferences et all..
    So, the best course for us, I think, is to accept that we are being watched, and act accordingly..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

10th = 69% 12 = 60% Btech CSE = 71% I am planning for cat this year. I saw the Academic marks of people who called by IIM and other...
A warm hand shake to all the Crazy Engineers here from Ramani Aswath. I do hope that we will have a great time getting crazier by the day. Name: Ramani...
Well done to India on becoming cricket world champions. It was well deserved and shows what can be accomplished when one is committed to a goal and when one gives...
for the marine engineers out here ..I have this pice of equipment I am trying to set up and use ,, for fuel oil clarifying ..do I need to heat...
This is an abrasive process, in which abrasive stones of very fine grit size about 400 to 600 is used. The final product produced is very polished and almost always...