Google Nexus 7 Tablet Launching In India In October, Price Unconfirmed

Google's Jelly Bean powered tablet, Google Nexus 7 is expected to launch in India in the month of October. The price of the tablet is yet to be decided. The Nexus 7 tablet runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The 8GB version of the tablet sells for $199 in the US.

Those who want to experience the quad-core NVIDIA tegra goodness may wait until October and start saving. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon a very nice video, at-least all Linux lovers would love this. This was originally published on 3rd April 2012; though it released around 2 months back, but...
​Every athlete or non-athlete who likes to work out is aware of Nike Fuelband which came into market in the recent past. Nike has added another flavor to it.​Lets turn...
yes ICICI bank has initiated the campaign for graduates with 3 yr experiences to go for higher studies while earning during studies.for more info please visit https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/icici-niit/index.html This post is...
Hello Good evening, I need your guidance here please, My son has completed his Graduation in Mechanical Engineering and i would like to help him in deciding on the university...
Good News for all the friends from UK.... YouView is an IPTV television service in the United Kingdom which finally launched today 4 July 2012 Receivers for the same are...