Google Mother's day Doodle

Have you seen Mother's day doodle?? It feels so good.
These people whoever do the doodles are just so good @their job !

happy Mother's day to all mom there!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just checked. Awesome indeed. I wonder what team they have to work on Doodles ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#
    And Happy Mothers Day to my Amma and all other moms
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Another awesome creation. Happy Mothers' Day, Moms! ๐Ÿ˜
    Somewhere I read that 'Your life is as easy as your mother makes it.' How True! ๐Ÿ˜€

For those who love the google doodles, take a look at the team behind all this beautiful crativity -

• durga ch
    durga ch
    who said techies cant be good at drwing board ๐Ÿ˜
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Google's doodle was the first thing I saw today morning. Very creative. It would have been very innovative if the theme could be replayed.

Another thing, "Mother", can't express! Those who have her, should respect her.

In more comical way (...and it is only for bit of laugh), I should say-
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Very nice post.
    Happy mothers day to all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I am thinking of buying a laptop with following specs.: 1) A 15.6" screen 2) Intel i5 or i7 processor 3) A 1 GB graphic card (NVIDIA or...
So I found this amazing machine called the Bat, featured in the upcoming movie The Dark Knight Rises. A hovercraft, jet, helicopter, all in one! An amazing engineering goes behind...
Hi, I am planning to buy a new laptop within the range of 30-35k. But I am confused which brand Laptop will be good. Previously I used HP, and from...
iam done wid 2nd yr.is der somebody out der who s also preparing for gate 2014? seniors..pls help me out in preparing from the scrach..nd for doz preparing for gate...
Recently Samsung galaxy S3 is being launched which features a quadcore processor into it . Does Android Phones really require quad-core processsors or they can function smoothly without them also....