Google makes searches more musical; but not if you're Indian

new feature of Google search which is capable of recognizing when you are searching for a music artist, album or track, and can offer you direct links of the songs, to purchase or preview; using the music services they have partnered with.

The search doesn't stop at the artist, album and track titles, but offers lyrics as well: listing tracks which contain your search terms as lyrics. Very useful, if you just heard a song, and don't know anything else about it.

Google have partnered with MySpace and LaLa to provide purchase links for the songs, and with Pandora, imeem and Rhapsody to help you discover similar music.

But Indians will be left out of the loop for this development.:evil:

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Oh really ie unfare..
    but I think there must be some reason...
    Mahesh can you please tell the source of information??
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    goyal420
    Oh really ie unfare..
    really it is unfare to INDIANS...........
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    goyal420
    Oh really ie unfare..
    but I think there must be some reason...
    Mahesh can you please tell the source of information??
    Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am not actually an engineer, but as prospective engineering student I thought that this would be a good place to get some advice on looking at different college...
Hello, if one is looking to go into software engineering, should he major in computer engineering, or computer science (assuming of course that the college they are looking at doesn't...
Sir / madam, My question is Find the missing number 16 [210] 14, 14 [156] 12, 12 [ ? ] 10 a. 110 b. 100 c. 120 d. 90 Advance...
Quick Heal CEan of the month October 2009 is... 😁CEan - vik001ind😁 ​ CEan vik001ind joined CE in September 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE. Although a...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/29726-quick-heal-cean-month-october-2009-a.html