Google logo

.. its PACMAN's 30 th aniversary and wow! Google came up with the whole game logo as a tribute

[​IMG]

😁

Today all my google searches will be slow, given the fact that before searching I play pacman

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Totally a geek browser 😁 I liked to logo as well 😉
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Yep. It was cool!!
    To think this game was created 30 years ago.. I still play it sometimes.. It is a very good game to play casually..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Via: Tesla Motors - Press Releases PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Tesla Motors has purchased the former NUMMI factory in Fremont, California, where it will build the Model S sedan and...
hi friends can anyone tell which course is best for eee among the following, 1) embedded 2) vlsi 3) matlab 4) advanced vlsi tell me if u know someother courses.
Is KIRCHOFF's both law is applicable for both A.C networks and D.C netwoks?if yes describe me about Answer
Looking for free online shell scripting tutorials. Have searched the Internet but not found any so far. Does anyone know?
hi CE's i am an instrumentation engineer graduated in 2009..i have been lookin for jobs ever since. i want to work in the core sector in my stream itself like...