Google Hotel Finder In United States - Search Hotels & Book Reservations

Google Hotel Finder is in early stages and only available in the United States. It lets people search hotels in various cities, save those that interest them and book reservations.

Figure out where to stay: To help you figure out where the action is, Hotel Finder shines a "tourist spotlight" on the most visited areas of U.S. cities.

Get a good deal: In the “Compared to typical” section, you can see how each hotel’s price compares to its historical average, so you can tell if it’s good value for your stay.

Compare fast: You no longer need to open a new browser tab for each hotel result, and then go hunting around for pictures. When you select a hotel in Hotel Finder, a collage of images appears, Google Places reviews, and key information right within the list.

Keep a shortlist: As you flip through the results, add the hotels you like to a shortlist to easily keep track of the ones that interest you.

Check out the Google Hotel Finder here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the placement process for Accenture? Could someone share the questions asked in the Accenture aptitude test?
What is the placement process for Patni Computer Systems? Could someone share the questions asked in their technical & aptitude tests?
Wipro Technologies visits different campuses across the country for recruitment drives. What is their placement drive process? Could someone share the previous test papers?
It is sometime that I have been thinking about this topic. I have seen diesel engines which are prone to cavitation. Now I want to calculate *the amount* of cavitation...