Google Hires James Gosling - Creator of JAVA

Google has hired James Gosling, the creator of JAVA programming language. Gosling refused to join Oracle ever since they decided to take over the SUN Microsystems where Gosling was Vice President.

Google and Oracle have been fighting over the JAVA related patent infringement since long time and Google's new hire is surely a big concern for Oracle.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Thanks for the nice info,now lets see where it takes the diffrence !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Google's already got awesome JavaScript engineers to work on their Chrome versions. Java and JS aren't directly related, so it would be interested what type of project he'll be offered. I think they'll be more biased towards research. Google's got tons of cash to invest in research.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been hearing from multiple sources and also saw it on television that the parliament will function only for half-day. Thousands of government and private company employees have applied for...
I'm a guitarist at heart but can manage few tunes on the synthesizer. I am NOT planning to learn to play keyboards but I'm definitely planning to upgrade my decade...
If u have any info regardng zigbee(practical) 😁 Post it here
i know the yeild strength of the material i.e 1650mpa and working pressure inside the container is 1427mpa but the max tensile strength inside the container is 825 mpa as...
hey guys what do you think who will win today..share your experience for today's match here..😀