Google Hangouts Chrome App's New UI Update Is Here

Google Hangouts app for Chrome users has been around for quite some time now and the engineers behind it have recently released an update to it. Used for one-on-one and group conversations with the addition of photos, emoji, video and free voice calls, Google Hangouts Chrome app has been successful to capture the attention of Windows and Mac OS X users alike. In the latest update, the app gets a brand new user interface to resemble Google's Material Design concept. The standard layout now has a list of contacts on the left and the chat windows is placed side by side to the right.

google-hangouts-for-chrome-app-plugin-update

Those on an Apple Device running Mac OS X will find the app much optimized to their use. And if you aren't on Mac, it is suggested that you switch off the ‘transparent mode’ before using the app.

The app's update is being rolled out gradually to all users. If you still haven't received it, you can try uninstalling and reloading it again.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are many Chinese device makers that have grabbed the attention of viewers across the globe by launching numerous premium quality gadgets. Like its rivals, ZTE Corp. has also established...
For a company that hasn't needed any kind of special publicity efforts to reach out to its target audience, Instagram sending emails to its users to share highlights of their...
The Japanese tech giant, Panasonic has released Eluga L 4G smartphone in India. Launched in May this month, the phone offers decent features at a reasonable price. Available in Radiant...
what r the career opportunities after BE(IT). Is it necessary to go for masters if one wish to work in the company. Does doing master give any advantage of salary...
hi, i'm pradeep.i've got a job in value labs in customer support.i'm a fresher now.if i take this oppurtunity will there be any chance for me go to developing side...