Google Gravity Project: AWESOMENESS!!

Follow the following steps to witness one of the most awesome project of Google!

Go to Google.com
Search Google Gravity.
Click on the first link that appears.

You may smile now! Awesomeness revealed! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Too good ๐Ÿ˜ . Just mentioning that it's not a Google project. It's a fun website that relies on Javascript power ๐Ÿ˜. Thanks for sharing!
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Punch_a_Tantra
    Follow the following steps to witness one of the most awesome project of Google!

Go to Google.com
    Search Google Gravity.
    Click on the first link that appears.

You may smile now! Awesomeness revealed! ๐Ÿ˜€
    I posted this long ago, check ---> #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Angry anna game is rapidly gaining lots of likes and tweets on the internet. The game is a mockup of the popular game for android and ipad devices "Angry Birds"...
I wants mech. diploma Projects idea's
I AM STARTING NEW THREAD FOR THE STUDENTS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE HERE I WILL POST PROJECT OF ALL SEMESTER RELATED TO COMPUTER STARTING WITH THE DATA STRUCTURE download from here...
Scientists at the Queen's University ,Canada,have developed the world's first interactive Paperphone.Extremely light weight and made out of a thin-film,the prototype devie can do everything a smartphone currently does.It looks...
The European Aeronautic Defence and Space Group in Bristol,Britain,made the bicycle.The bicycle which is made up of nylon is as strong as steel and aluminium,but weighs 65 percent less. The...