Google Glasses

Here's a first preview of the Google's ambitious project called Google Glasses. It's called augmented reality. Check this out -

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could potentially drive Facebook and Apple out of business. Guess why?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    Could potentially drive Facebook and Apple out of business. Guess why?
    google is integrating everything on internet by its own products... from social network, map, search etc..
    they are amazingly innovative.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The hardware controller rules the market! If Google or any other company launches a hardware product that makes logging on to social network for communication; then they're going to control the market. Currently Apple and Samsung do that.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    My boss made a joke a couple of weeks ago and said to me soon we may not even have computers at our desks because technology is advancing so rapidly. I see his prediction coming through now ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    This is the advantage of competitive markets, more and more innovations. Google is impressive with their innovative thinking, but so is Apple ๐Ÿ˜˜
    Can't wait to see what they come up with next.
  • lal
    lal
    Let them all go energy efficient too ๐Ÿ˜€
  • avii
    avii
    [media]

๐Ÿ˜
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quite a simple project of a walking robot with a rather ungainly walk. Seems to be fun though: https://www.instructables.com/id/Simple-Walker-Robot/
Hi.. I am student of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering. So After exams, I have 6 week industrial training. I was keen into designing but I would like to learn...
Is it possible to do thermodynamic calculations and create thermodynamic models in matlab? I want to model an IC engine in matlab and calculate its parameters. Anyone please provide some...
Connect the images and explain...๐Ÿ‘Ž
A very comprehensive and good articles about why Area 0 is needed for moving across OSPF packets. Read if you realyl want to understand how and why https://www.networkworld.com/community/node/19293