Google enhancements

Automatic spelling correction

Starting this week, when your query was misspelled, Google goes a step further than asking "Did you mean..." by automatically showing results for the corrected query, saving you a click. In case google did misinterpret the query, there will be a link at the top of the results to undo the auto-correction.

Finding and reading content written in other languages

Starting this week, it's even easier to search the global web by adding a translated search tool to the Search Options panel, so you can see results from other languages for your query.

Extended Personalized Search

Starting this week, Google is extending Personalized Search worldwide to users who are signed out of their Google accounts, and in more than 40 languages. Now when you search using Google, google will provide the most relevant results using 180 days of Google search activity from your browser. For example, since I always search for "ADA" and often click on results about the programming language, Google might show you those results before the American Dental Association results.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE is here to capture the world wide web

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is a good initiative!!

They should increase the suggestions more!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    going good google..!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a tugoff war to capture the internet Microsoft has announced some great enhancements to its search engine Bing being touted as Bing 2.0 The features are: * The beta...
Microsoft revealed some information about what’s coming in Internet Explorer 9 and Silverlight 4 Internet Explorer 9 IE team is about three weeks into the IE 9 project. Microsoft is...
Hi, i m final yr BE student. i want to make a project on " Robot for solving rubics cube using image processing". i had go on through various sites...
Gmail has long had keyboard shortcuts, though learning them can be difficult. Enter the Gboard, a specialized mini-keyboard for Google's e-mail service. It debuts this Friday at an asking price...
We have a shopping cart that was set up by a consultant who is no longer available. We just have a new merchant credit card company who requires a three...