Google Drive Update: Up To 100 GB Storage / 5 GB Free

Google Drive is just hours away from launching at #-Link-Snipped-# and the latest update says that Google Drive will offer 5 GB free (unlike Dropbox's 2GB) and users who want more storage space can opt for premium plan. The pricing details aren't out yet but it's quite likely that Google will offer competitive prices.

I'm personally interested in knowing whether Google will launch the drive for 'Google apps'. If they do, it's going to be huge. There are several millions of businesses and startup companies using the Apps and I'm quite sure Google Drive For Apps will change the way sharing works internally.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Adobe has finally launched their online store for Indian consumers and it's available at https://shop.adobe.com/in . Adobe photoshop is one of the top software highly pirated in India; I guess...
AN ENGINEER
PRESENTLY I'M DOING MY BTECH 1ST YEAR AND WHEN SHOULD I START PREPARATION FOR CAT AND HOW? PLEASE HELP ME
can the exhaust gases of an automobiles can be used for a useful purpose
Europe's famous KTM has partnered with Bajaj Automobiles in India to launch the sporty motorcycle KTM Duke 200. I've been noticing that the media is talking a lot about these...