Google doodle Celebrating the 200 birthday of Robert Bunsen

Robert Bunsen:famous scientist and creator of well known Bunsen burner,we used to use them in the lab...today his 200 birthday ๐Ÿ˜€Robert Bunsen๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I was little surprised to see the doodle. Thought of something like 'World Science Day' ๐Ÿ˜› . By the way, is there a world science day?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CE. I'm new to the site but I've read through multiple posts and it's refreshing to find engineers helping each other out like this. I mostly see pricks here...
I jst want 2 take some competition in my clg......... so suggest some competition fr comp engg apart frm coding whch r interestng ๐Ÿ˜
Hi I was wondering - if say you have a gas turbine that is used in a power station (e.g 50MW capacity) and has been running for say 10 years...
I'm seriously jealous of Google Employees. While I struggle to go beyond 50KBps while downloading on my so called 3G, engineers in other part of the world are enjoying 500MBps...
I am unable to decide about the final year projects. The basic question is how to decide it? The professor wants some thing big. But unable to cope to her...