Google Dictionary Shut Down!

Sad news for the Google dictionary users. The service has been closed by Google and I wonder why? Google dictionary was an incredibly useful tool and I really liked searching for word meanings by directly typing the relevant query in Google search box. Google, bad move! Dictionary should come back!

Update:

Just figured out that the dictionary meaning still works if you type "define: ". in the Google search box. Just wondering whether it works for all of you.

Replies

• velveteen
    velveteen
    Has shut down for days..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 7 On 11th September (Sunday) at 10:00 am NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have...
Friends, Let us compile a list of final year project that we have done/doing. We can post a brief description about our project. This will help others and also people...
Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Developer Day - a free developer forum that focus on Java Enterprise Edition 6, and designed to enrich the development experience of enterprise Java developers is...
Hello Everyone I am Animesh i am a crazy electronics and communication engineer for Maharaja Agrasain Institute OF Technology,Rohini , Delhi. Right now i am a second year student.😡 MY...
I am receiving Emails for Free Gift from Bag It Today. This Time I get a mail and gifting me a Watch and i just have to pay Handling Charges....