Google Campus Recruitment in India

The campus recruitment across the college in India are in full spree. I was just wondering, does Google conduct campus recruitment in Indian Engineering Colleges?

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Yeah! They conduct campus recruitment in Indian Engineering Colleges.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is there any updated information on what engineering colleges they've visited recently or plan to visit?
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    They have visited various colleges across india for recruitments like amity, VIT, PICT in Pune etc.
    Dont know much about their 2010 Campus Recruitment Plans.
  • shaibin k r
    shaibin k r
    google has visited CUSAT recently
  • suvan
    suvan
    i passed10-60,12-pcm60.-59%overall,75%in six semester in 3years dgca approved ame course,clearedpaper1.paper2 lisence paper,integrated dual b.tech+m.tech-5 years 70% can i seat any campus recruitment
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    suvan
    i passed10-60,12-pcm60.-59%overall,75%in six semester in 3years dgca approved ame course,clearedpaper1.paper2 lisence paper,integrated dual b.tech+m.tech-5 years 70% can i seat any campus recruitment
    You are of course not eligible for Google. Your query has been answered in other thread that you started: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A Bluetooth enabled buzzer system would be a great mini project for our third/final year engineering students. The system should allow pairing with about 5-8 consoles and indicate the console...
hai friends i am krishn, now i am in 3rd btech, i want CN materials, plz any one provide it.
what is mean by torque? tell me the practical definition and real life examples...
Hello.... I am a fourth year Computer Engineering student and i am thinking of taking my final year project as 3D head detector using generic webcam or using IR source...
CEans, We have released our Privacy Policy. It's available in the footer: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/privacy.php We are aware that users normally skip the privacy policy statements. So here's the summary of the...