CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 06 Jan, 2011
The campus recruitment across the college in India are in full spree. I was just wondering, does Google conduct campus recruitment in Indian Engineering Colleges?
@whiz.kid.aniket • 06 Jan, 2011 Yeah! They conduct campus recruitment in Indian Engineering Colleges.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 Jan, 2011 Is there any updated information on what engineering colleges they've visited recently or plan to visit?
@whiz.kid.aniket • 06 Jan, 2011 They have visited various colleges across india for recruitments like amity, VIT, PICT in Pune etc.
Dont know much about their 2010 Campus Recruitment Plans.
@shaibin k r • 15 Jan, 2011 google has visited CUSAT recently
@suvan • 08 Aug, 2011 i passed10-60,12-pcm60.-59%overall,75%in six semester in 3years dgca approved ame course,clearedpaper1.paper2 lisence paper,integrated dual b.tech+m.tech-5 years 70% can i seat any campus recruitment
@Kaustubh Katdare • 08 Aug, 2011
suvan
i passed10-60,12-pcm60.-59%overall,75%in six semester in 3years dgca approved ame course,clearedpaper1.paper2 lisence paper,integrated dual b.tech+m.tech-5 years 70% can i seat any campus recruitment
You are of course not eligible for Google. Your query has been answered in other thread that you started: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-careers-jobs-higher-education/46126-campus-recruitment.html
9.4k views

Related Posts

@Radhika Deshpande · Oct 9, 2017

Born in a middle class, conservative, South Indian family in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Chitra Ramaswamy always found her education and academics at the center-stage throughout her growing up years. Her father's...
4.7k views

@Dhruv Vashisth · Jul 31, 2015

Internship/Training is an important part of engineering curriculum. It provides an interface for us to be familiar with the respective industry. I carried out my first 6 weeks duration training...
4.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 6, 2015

Raspberry Pi continues to be one of the most favoured DIY board around the world. I'd love to see all the interesting projects you are working on in your part...
9.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 26, 2015

It is finally here. After months of speculations about super sports bike, Bajaj Auto has taken the wraps off of what is being called the fastest Pulsar yet called Bajaj...
7.1k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Apr 23, 2011

This is a book by Abraham Silberschatz and Henry F. Korth both of Bell laboratory and Prof. S.Sudershan of IIT Bombay.
5.7k views