Good training course in software development ??

I have some basic knowledge of programming and software development concepts. I completed my B. tech in 2013 and still I don’t have a job. A friend has suggested me to enroll for a good training course in software development but I cannot decide which course or which institute to join. My home is in Noida and I am looking for a good institute in Noida that can also help me to get a good job.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Best known as the World Wide Web (WWW) for Robots, RoboEarth is a huge network and database that lets lets robots share data with each other and learn from each...
Name: Megha *Engineering Trade: Mechanical- mighty mech! Location: Hyd *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed) Worked with IT, working to find a better fit Work Experience: ~ 4 years *Hobbies & Interests: I like...
I gather from some of the posts I have seen here, that many CEan's have taken up to building pet projects or copied some other interesting ideas. To encourage more...
Hi CE'ans. Can any one explain me What exactly is the online digital Marketing ? Any Good online resource for get trained on this. Many Thanks Madhu
Most of the time, we rely on the YouTube playlists to get the list of trending videos but how do you discover the next big thing? YouTube Nation is here...