Good software for design?

Can any one suggest me good software for design. I'd prefer a freeware over a commercial software any day.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pushkal
    can any one suggest me good software for design.
    That is quite a generic question. What exactly do you want to design? Few relevant details about your requirements would help us help you. It'd also help if you could tell us the workstation configuration you have and the operating system which you want to run the design software on.
  • pushkal
    pushkal
    I am a beginner and I want to learn about chemical equipment design software.In college we usually do it in drafters. If there is any software it will be helpful to me
    configuration: Intel quad core processor, 2GB ram
  • malaka
    malaka
    Please give this thread answer................
    I am also searching best SW for design
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    In my opinion the best software for chem engg design is locked inside the hardware called the skull.
    Comsol simulation software can help a lot.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai CEans please suggest me a circuit using 9v without multivibrators.it may consists of transistor,digital components etc...
Hello It's Puneet from Punjaba. I am dedicating this thread for Mechanical engineering students - Please share Pro/e Tutorials In this thread.
Can anyone help me in getting the solution of computer architecture by Morris Mano. Have tried through many links online but could not get a fruitfull result. so guys please...
I need some ideas about graduate projects exactly for sites, useful applicable ideas like Blood Bank but not itself. Truely>>> I need them logical and people can deal with it....
In my book, I've: Problem: Express the matrix [] as a sum of symmetric and skew symmetric matrices. Okay, as far as I know, symmetric matrix remains the same even...