Good resources for programmers

#-Link-Snipped-#

Hi people,

Check out this site for a lot of good resources. I StumbledUpon this site.

Replies

• prithvi
    prithvi
    is there any way to break password of xp.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    prithvi
    is there any way to break password of xp.
    Hi Prithvi! Please do not hijack the thread by posting questions on someone else's thread that is not related to your questions. I've made the previous two posts as new threads, so hopefully other CEans can posts answers them.

Regarding breaking passwords on Windows XP, I believe that is against our Common Sense rules. Unless of course you want to discuss the theory of encryption and the like for the sake of knowledge, and NOT for malicious purposes 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, On 16[sup]th/[/sup] February 2008, we added our 8,000[sup]th[/sup] member and today, on 11[sup]th[/sup] March 2008, we have added our 9,000[sup]th[/sup] member! What a great achievement! Congratulations to all CEans!...
I wish to know if the Torque Converter can be used in a Manual Transmission Vehicle? I think it will avoid many driving problems and make driving easy.
getting to know you...getting to know all about you...=) Name: Megidaldi Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering Location: Cagayan de Oro, Philippines Occupation: Undergrad at Xavier University, hopefully to graduate on March...
Hi i need to simulate a circuit which has thin film transistors in it,..where can i find the spice model of tft??...its not available in da existing libraries...pls help me...
I wish to know the basic difference between the terms 'voltage' and 'current' used in electrical engineering. I'd appreciate any responses.