Good news for computer users

Computer lovers good news you can run more than 5 is on single computer
Step1:go to google search box type like this virtual machine for windows or Linux etc..
Step2:then downloaded file install and show a virtual machine desktop icon
Step3:then open it and add new on next type project name and then just click next...
Step4:now show the installed os in list then choose any one just run it
Step:any help contact me or just search in google like virtual machine

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Virtual machines aren't a new concept. We used to run 3 different virtual machines on a single host to create separate app environment. In fact, CrazyEngineers runs on virtual machines (cloud).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how is Texas instruments compared to samsung software engineering lab.....i am confused about the two....plz elaborate on this . Does working as a system administrator have a future ahead ????
The Scala feels like a very well rounded package and its striking exterior design could win hearts too. The new Renault Scala is basically the Nissan Sunny. It's a case...
Hi.. In this thread I will be posting some popular Mechanical Interview Question and there answers too.. Just Click Watch Thread for future updates to this thread.
i am using tata docomo network and my handset is nokia 2690.i am getting lote problems on connecting to internet using data cable.to connect to internet i have to face...
Which concepts are included in flying robot.