Good morning to all engineers

Hi everybody my name is zman and I am an up and coming inspiring electrical engineer, specifically in biomedical. Ive been searching for a engineering forum to do some networking and gain some knowledge through discussions and I think I found the right one. A little bit of info about me. I am senior working on my Bachelors in BMET (Biomedical Engineering Technology), graduating this June. Technically this is not what Im looking for. This is more of a technician field and I want to be an actual engineer. I do plan on working on my Bachelors in EE and Masters in BME this fall. I am about to start my senior project and so far I am going to build a simple medical robotic arm. I do have a basic understanding of some electrical engineering, but horrible in programming, C++. So when the time comes I'll probably be posting some threads about my project when I need help. Hopefully I'll get some great feedback. 😀

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Welcome to CE.

We hope you have a good time here.
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    😁Welcome to family😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE.

keep an active participation with us.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE zman35, what school in Tx are you attending?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People...
Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People...
In Embedded Industry , C programming is used or Assembly language programming? I am weak in assembly language but think better about C. How much is important to work on...
Name:Gurjap *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engg Location: awwwwwwww *Occupation: pursuing B.Tech from NITJ Work Experience: whoops, not applicable yet *Hobbies & Interests: hmmm, what a deep query. i seriously wonder what...
Hello everyone 😀 I'm asked to work on project using matlab and I haven't study it before so please I need you to give me the best sources to study...