Good foreign institutes for PG in Aeronautics Engineering

sir,
I am doing my graduation in aeronautics in hyd ...............
can u suggest me as where to do masters ............i.e either in india or foreign..............if foriegn can u suggest me some good universities and exams that i have to take for my further studies.............

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Prashanth Raj
    sir,
    I am doing my graduation in aeronautics in hyd ...............
    can u suggest me as where to do masters ............i.e either in india or foreign..............if foriegn can u suggest me some good universities and exams that i have to take for my further studies.............
    Try the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Trivandrum.
    Home | IIST
  • Prashanth Raj
    Prashanth Raj
    A.V.Ramani
    Try the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Trivandrum.
    Home | IIST
    sir,
    frankly speaking I'm not interested in research but i just love the subject and concepts of aeronautics...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Skoda's just not about cars. The company surely knows what men want and has unveiled a new cool toy for the coolest dads in the world: the Mega Man-Pram! The...
Last year, during same season i.e Monsoon my old modem was shorted .Yesterday too same happened to my modem (I am not sure though). Modem doesn't blinks the Power LED...
hello guys, i want to know that is wankel is acceptable for bikes and if it is what are the parameters on which attention has to be paid in order...
I just tested myself and found that I do know the tables from 1 to 20. Messed up a between 21 - 30. What about you?
Scientists at the university of Darmstadt used a Praseodymium doped crystal of Yttrium Silicate to trap light for a whole minute. This may be a precursor of light memory for...