View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12915 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
vipin951vp
vipin951vp • May 30, 2012

Good companies for entrepreneurship

hi friends i am in third year of extc engineering and need help for where to do enterpreneurship and get certified for it????
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 30, 2012
vipin951vp
hi friends i am in third year of extc engineering and need help for where to do enterpreneurship and get certified for it????
Thread moved to Entrepreneurship and Startups section.

I'm bit confused here. Are you talking about 'intrapreneurship' or 'entrepreneurship'? You don't get certified for entrepreneurship. You may attend a course in entrepreneurship; but it'd look bit odd if you just have a 'certification' in entrepreneurship but you don't become an entrepreneur.

Maybe a little more clarification would help 😀
vipin951vp
vipin951vp • May 30, 2012
sir actually i am a student from mumbai university
and i will have vacations after my exams end on 9th june and we have vacations for one month
in that vacations our college have made a compulsory demand to undertake practice in some or other company and get a certificte for it
i am not sure if that is actually intrapreneurship
it can b from any company telecom or it industry
but the problem is the mtnl company from wer v r going to perform our final year outhouse project is asking to pay 5000 rs for that mere practice
and most of the companies r asking more than an amount of 3000 rs whih v cant afford
do u think it is worth that???
plz suggest a way out of this!!!!😀
Kaustubh Katdare
I'd not pay to any company for the practice. It should be the other way - the company should pay you a stipend for your services.

You should check with your University officials about their requirements. Entrepreneurship would involve starting your own venture, business and it does not need any certification.
optimystix
optimystix • May 30, 2012
I guess he meant internship as there is a a requirement in many college here in Mumbai University to get internship training during the vacations.

And I too do not get the point of paying for getting into training. Either you get training without any pay or with some minimal stipend that the company itself will pay to the trainees.

vipin Do as The Big K said, get in contact with your college training and placement cell and clarify your doubts with them. Incase you learn something useful, do come back and share it with us 😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Oh, 'internship' it is! 😁 . I should have guessed that in the first go.

Share this content on your social channels -