Good Bye Wi-FI - LED room lights will double as "Li-Fi" wireless nodes

Data signals may now be transmitted over illuminating LEDs, if a consortium of universities led by Stathclyde get their way.
WiFi routers may no longer be needed.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    agreed that LED can be given the wi-fi tranceiveing capacity... but anyways the routers can also be used as wi-fi boosters as the boosters or repeaters will be required

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've been notified of a possible issue/bug on our site. When any discussion thread is open (like this one, for example) the browser tab shows the title of the...
Our year created 5 different types of a miniature of transportation system. And i just want it to share here...
Hi, I have this error in evalfis. ??? Error using ==> evalfismex Illegal parameters in fisGaussianMF() --> sigma = 0 Error in ==> evalfis at 84 [output,IRR,ORR,ARR] = evalfismex(input, fis,...
hie guys i am sagar .3rd yr cs b.e. .i like 2 browse abt latest tech and love music
friends i'm planning to make dc-dc boost up converter.(300 Volt to 550 V) i tried to use simple circuit as shown in wiki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boost_converter (see fig.1 in circuit analysis portion)...